I was excited to see this letter come in the mail. My son Marc opened it and read it out loud to all of us. What a treasure!
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
A Letter from President Manson
My son had a scout requirement to write a letter to someone famous so he wrote a letter to President Manson. It basically said he loved scouts, loved reading the scriptures with his family and was excited for conference. He told President Monson that we pray for him as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why did Jacob see Jesus?
Sometimes I write blog posts that are more rambling thought and I never publish them. This is one that I stumbled back on and I found it i...
-
The Doctrine of Motherhood Keys and A Doorway Imagine standing in a room with loved ones, family and friends. There is a doorway i...
-
The first year of our marriage was pretty rough. It is no secret for those around us that my husband and I had married quickly, something...
-
Having 5 boys is not an easy task but having a set schedule makes it much easier. Here is the schedule that we start our boys with at kind...

No comments:
Post a Comment