I have some thoughts.
There can be no joy without self mastery
There can be no self mastery without agency
There can be no agency without choice
There can be no choice without opposition
There can be no opposition without the law
This plan is AWESOME!
It is mind blowing that what sets us apart from the other elements of the universe is agency.
(2 nephi 2:11 corresponds with this.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why did Jacob see Jesus?
Sometimes I write blog posts that are more rambling thought and I never publish them. This is one that I stumbled back on and I found it i...
-
The Doctrine of Motherhood Keys and A Doorway Imagine standing in a room with loved ones, family and friends. There is a doorway i...
-
The first year of our marriage was pretty rough. It is no secret for those around us that my husband and I had married quickly, something...
-
Having 5 boys is not an easy task but having a set schedule makes it much easier. Here is the schedule that we start our boys with at kind...
No comments:
Post a Comment